Information pursuant to and by effect of articles 13 and 14, EU Regulation 2016/679
(European Regulation on the protection of personal data)
EU Regulation 2016/679 provides for the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data, therefore we supply the following information:
- Purposes and legal basis of the processing for which the data are intended
Data processing is EXCLUSIVELY aimed at handling contact requests received through the different forms present in the corporate website: www.physico.biz
- Source of the data
Data are acquired on the basis of specific requests deriving from messages through the website transmitted to the email address email@example.com and by filling in the forms in the webpage www.physico.biz/contatti
- Methods of processing
In relation to the indicated purposes, data are subject to computer processing. Data processing operations are carried out in such a way that logic and physical safety, as well as data confidentiality, are guaranteed.
The Processing is carried out by internal staff adequately trained and appointed for the execution of the specific activities.
- Nature of the data
The data that you transmit to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and those filled in the forms in the webpage www.physico.biz/contatti are subject to processing.
- Area of communication and diffusion of data
Your data will not be disclosed and/or diffused.
- Transfer of personal data to a third country
No transfer to third countries is provided for.
- Data storage modalities and duration
Data will be stored, according to the modalities set out in point 3, for 6 (six) months since the requests’ receipt.
- Identification details of the CONTROLLER and of the DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
CONTROLLER: the pro-tempore legal representative, who can be contacted at the premises of the undersigned or by e-mail: email@example.com
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER: Alessandro Ferrari, who can be contacted at the premises of the undersigned or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the right to withdraw the consent to his or her data processing by getting in touch with the data Controller at the contact details indicated in section 8.
Without prejudice to the rights related to the legitimate interest of the Controller and to the obligations set out in the current legislation, the data subject may exercise, at all times, the rights referred to in the following articles:
- 15 (right of access by the data subject)
- 16 (right to rectification)
- 17 (right to erasure – right to be forgotten)
- 18 (right to restriction of processing)
- 19 (notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing)
- 20 (right to data portability)
- 21 (right to object)